Referral Term and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("Referral Terms") form a legally binding agreement between an Affiliate
("You","Your" or an approved Affiliate) Nummi Pty Ltd 2018 / 293996 / 07
("Nummi", "We", "Us" or "Our") in relation to the Nummi Referral Program (the "Program")
Your continued participation in the Program is subject to the Affiliate Terms. By applying to participate in the Program,
You expressly represent and warrant that You have accepted the Affiliate Terms,
and any additional terms and conditions displayed on the Platform in relation to the Program as they apply from time to time.
We may amend, modify, add to or delete any term in this Agreement at our discretion and those amendments, modifications,
additions or deletions apply to Your use of the Program by providing You notice on our Website and at our Affiliate Page.
Any changes take effective when they are published. All subsequent transactions by You will be subject to
the amended and most current Affiliate Terms.
For the purposes of the Affiliate Terms:
"Account" means an account opened to use the services provided by Nummi's Platform;
"Account Holder" means the holder of a Nummi Account;
"Affiliate Website" means https://nummi.trade/referral-program;
"Affiliate" or "Affiliates" means the Account Holders referred by You who enters the Website via a link You provide to them and then successfully opens and uses a Nummi Account using a tracking code designated to You.
a director, contractor, partner, agent, shareholder, or employee of a person or other entity.
means anything published on the Website which relates specifically to Nummi's digital currency market or descriptions of those rates which are made available to You in accordance with the Affiliate Terms;
means the website, mobile applications, services, content and any other services provided, owned and operated by Nummi that allow users to convert, buy, sell and trade digital and crypto currency.
means any relative of a person including but not limited to their spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
means the Nummi website available at https://nummi.trade.
To enroll You must sign up on the Affiliate Website and Nummi will evaluate your enrolment and may reject it if it is determined,
in Nummi's discretion, that You are unsuitable for the Program. If Nummi rejects your enrolment, you may not re-apply to the Program at any time.
Nummi will pay You a commission as a percentage of the net transaction fee earned by Nummi in relation to
the transactions performed on the Platform by each of Your Affiliates where each person has been directly
referred by You through Your Affiliate tracker or referral email and tracked to Your Account.
Nummi will not link an Affiliate where a Nummi Customer has created an account without using your Affiliate tracker or referral email.
The Affiliate tracker or referral email must be used at all times for the new Nummi Customer to become your Affiliate.
Nummi will not add an Affiliate to Your Nummi account after the new Nummi Customer has created a new Account.
To be eligible, each person you refer as an Affiliate must be a new Nummi Customer, must sign up and create a valid verified Account. You must have a minimum of two affiliates that have bought,
sold, converted, and traded digital or crypto currency through the Platform within the monthly period in order for you to be entitled to the commissions paid under the Program.
Within 30 days of the end of each calendar month Nummi will pay You the commissions earned in respect of Your Affiliates in the previous month and payment will be made in arrears according to the applicable Program commission plan.
Commission payments will be made to the FIAT/Crypto wallet in your verified Nummi account. You agree to provide Nummi with current, accurate and complete information, and update that information where it is no longer accurate or complete.
You must not open more than one Nummi Account without the prior written consent of Nummi. If You open more than one Account without Nummi's permission or try to earn commission on transactions for Your own or a Relative's or Associate's Account, Nummi has the right to suspend or cancel all current, pending or future transactions and may suspend or terminate the Accounts.
You are not entitled to earn commissions through the Program for transactions performed by:
An Account Holder that was an existing Account Holder at the date You enrolled for the Program;
An Affiliate that transacts on any Account You open under Your own name or under an alias or assumed name;
An Affiliate that transacts on any Account opened by one or more of Your Relatives or Associates or in the name of one or more of Your relatives or family members.
An Account Holder for whom you are already an Affiliate.
Either Nummi or You may terminate Your participation in the Program at any time, without cause, by giving the other 48 hours' notice.
Nummi also has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account under the Affiliate Terms immediately by notice in writing if:
You or Your Relative or Associate breach the Affiliate Terms or Nummi reasonably suspects that You have breached the Affiliate Terms;
You request existing customers to add your Affiliate key;
Nummi, in its discretion, considers for any reason You or Your behaviour in referring Affiliates to the Program is inappropriate or unsuitable.
You will not be entitled to unpaid commission earned from the Program on or after the date of termination
or suspension of Your Account or the termination of Your participation in the Program. Nummi may withhold payment of commissions
for the period prior to termination for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid to You.
If Nummi continues to permit activity (generation of commission from Affiliate's transactional activity)
for a period after termination of Your participation,
this does not constitute a continuation or renewal of the arrangements under the Program or a waiver of termination by Nummi.
You must fund or pay for the cost of any marketing and promotional
activities to generate referrals of Affiliates from Your own resources. You must not create,
publish, distribute, or permit any written material that makes reference to Nummi without first submitting such material to Nummi and receiving prior written consent, which will not be unreasonably withheld.
You must cooperate fully with Nummi in utilizing and maintaining links and other promotional tools as supplied by Nummi.
If You elect to use social media or other forms of public networks
to refer Affiliates or engage in marketing and promotional activities for the Program:
You agree to only engage in advertising, marketing and promotional activities which do not violate any law;
You must not promote the Program or the Platform on websites that contain illegal or inappropriate images or content;
You must not direct Your activities to individuals who are under 18 years of age;
- You must not defame the personal or business and reputation of any person;
- You must not send unsolicited emails or place Banners, links and Data Feed into emails or create unauthorized newsgroup postings, chat rooms or use "bots";
- You must not promote Nummi on search engines, social media, or forums unless You clearly identify the content as an advertisement, post or marketing communication. For example, Tweets on Twitter which relate to Nummi should contain hashtags such as “#ad” or “#spon” at the end of the Tweet;
- You will have no authority to make any statements or representations on behalf of Nummi and You must not hold Yourself out as a representative of Nummi, nor represent or imply that a communication or advertisement is published or authorized by Nummi;
- You agree to abide to all No Spam regulations and employ best practices in all marketing email communications; and
- You agree to engage in any activity which comply with the guidelines supplied from time to time by Nummi.
- Affiliates must not bid for any Nummi or industry related keywords via Google AdWords (and other similar advertisements networks), in order to promote their affiliate link.
You will not say or do anything or engage in conduct which will directly or indirectly disparage or otherwise bring into disrepute Nummi, Nummi's Platform or the Program in any way (including but not limited to any negative statement about the reputation, goodwill or standing of Nummi) or would be likely to result in such conduct.
You must not establish any social network domain, blog domain, profile name or display name containing Nummi. You must not purchase any domains or utilize derivatives of the name Nummi, or bid on any keywords or keyword phrases that include, but are not limited to, Nummi or https://nummi.trade
Any traffic that You generate illegally through spamming, spamvertising and the like will be in breach of the Affiliate Terms and Your Account may be suspended or terminated. You understand that Nummi may potentially incur penalties and legal expenses as a result of unauthorized third party email communications from You and in such event You will be held financially liable for, and must either indemnify Nummi for those penalties or expenses or they will be deducted from Your Account.
If an Affiliate registered through the Program is being investigated in relation to their conduct on the Platform, Nummi will withhold commissions generated from that Affiliate until the investigation is completed.
If Nummi has paid You in respect of a banned Affiliate, Nummi may deduct or set-off the amount of payment against Your current or future commission payments and, if requested by Nummi, you must repay any shortfall owed to Nummi within 15 days of receiving notice from us in writing.
You expressly understand, warrant and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, Nummi and its Associates are not liable to You for:
Any fines, penalties, taxes and any exemplary, aggravated or punitive damages, liquidated damages or any indirect or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of production, lost opportunity costs), legal costs and expenses which may be incurred by You, however caused, other than where such damages are caused by any act of fraud or misconduct from Nummi;
Any loss or damage which may be incurred by You, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- Any changes which Nummi may make to the Program, or for any permanent or temporary suspension of the Program (or any features within the Program);
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content or other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through Your use of the Program;
- Your failure to provide Nummi with accurate, complete or current Account or personal information including bank account information; or
- Your failure to keep Your password or Account details secure and confidential; or
- Your failure to properly use the links and other promotional tools as supplied by Nummi.
- The Affiliate Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Nummi in relation with, or connection to, the Program and supersedes all previous agreements or understandings between the parties in connection with the Program.
- You agree that if Nummi does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Affiliate Terms (or which Nummi has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Nummi's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Nummi.
- The Affiliate Terms will be binding on, operate to the benefit of, and enforceable against You and Nummi and their respective successors and assigns.
- Any term or part of a term of the Affiliate Terms that is held to be invalid or unenforceable may be severed from the Affiliate Terms and the remaining terms or parts continue in force.